- Cross Country - Open to all students grades K-8. Runners have an opportunity to enter in about 5-6 meets per season. Practices are at the discretion of the coach and information is sent to registered students in August. The season runs from August until early Octobers. Students in K-2 run .5 mile. Students in grades 3-4 run 1 mile. Students in grades 5-6 run 1.5 mile. And students in grades 7-8 run 2 miles.
- Volleyball - Open to girls in grades 5-8. St. Michaels usually has 5th and 6th grade JV teams and 7th and 8th grade varsity teams. Practices are at the discretion of the coaches and can start on August first. The season runs from the second weekend in September to late October. Depending upon interest and availability of coaches, St. Michael's also has a High School team.
- Basketball - open to all students in grades 1 - High School. The season is the longest sports season offered by CYO and runs from late October until March with the exception of Diocesan and State playoffs.
- Grades 1&2 have a Saturday morning clinic that consists of assorted skill stations coached by parents of the children in those grades. Grade 1, 8-9am and Grade 2, 9-10am in the Hanlon Center during January and February.
- Grades 3&4 - from this grade forward the teams are divided into girls and boys teams. Practices are usually in the Coopersburg gym according to the coach’s schedule. St. Michaels plays others teams in the District 2 league.
- Grades 5&6 are the JV teams. Tryouts are held to divide the teams into A(white) and B(blue) leagues. The A league is defined as "competitive" with the top 6 teams entering the playoffs at the end of the season. A District 2 champion is chosen. The B leagues is defined as "instructional", no playoffs are allowed but a season end tournament may be played. A parish may enter multiple teams in either league.
- Grades 7&8 make up the Varsity program and are subject to tryouts for the A and B leagues. The league set up is the same as the JV level. The season must conclude by the third week of March, but Diocesan and State Tournaments may continue through March.
- High School - CYO provides the opportunity for high school boys and girls to continue with the sport of basketball by offering a competitive league that runs from January-March.
- CHEERING - Grades 1-8. A biddy team (grades 1-4) will be offered based on registration response and coaching availability. A division for JV and Varsity will be decided on registration response also. The season is the same as basketball, late October through the third week in March.
- BASEBALL - open to boys in grades 7-8 and very accomplished 6th graders. The league is very competitive and the boys play on a bigger infield. The season begins in the third week of March and concludes by the end of May. Practices are at the discretion of the coach.
- CO-ED VOLLEYBALL - open to girls and boys in grades 5-8. This season is short and sweet. It runs for about 4 weeks from the end of March. It runs right between the end of basketball and the beginning of baseball. The league is fun as well as instructional. Practices are at the discretion of the coaches.
- TRACK & FIELD: Open to all students grades 3-8. The season runs from March until early June with 6-8 meets held on Sunday’s during that time. Events include: 1600M, 800M, 400M, 100M, 4x100 & 4x200 running events along with Javelin, Discus, Shotput throwing events and Long & High jump events. Students in grades 3-5 may participate in the running events and Javelin throw. Students 6-8 may participate in the running, throwing and jumping events.